Connect with leaders from all continents, cultures, and occupations.
EXPLORE ROTARY CLUB OF BARODA SAYAJINAGARI
The heart of Rotary is our clubs—dedicated people who share a passion for both community service and friendship.
Are you an established professional wanting to make positive changes in your community and around the world?
Becoming a Rotarian connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Over a meal or coffee, or even online, you'll:
- Discuss your community's needs and discover creative ways to meet them
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Clubs accept new members by invitation, so we recommend you first reach out to a club in your area to learn more. It's not only a good way to get to know us—it's also a great way to get involved in your community.
DEVELOP LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Whether you're a student or starting your career, there are many ways Rotary can help you become a better leader.
ARE YOU A STUDENT OR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL LOOKING TO GROW YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS?
We have clubs and programs that can help you increase these skills, gain world understanding, and make lifelong friendships—all while making a real difference in your community.
- Rotaract is for emerging leaders ages 18–30 who want to develop their professional and leadership skills while helping others.
- Interact is for students ages 12–18 who have an interest in community service and global exchange. Interact clubs are often affiliated with a local school.
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is a leadership training program for young people, run by local clubs.